Shipping & Returns
We ship to addresses within the contiguous United States and Canada; some limitations apply. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes, APO/FPO/DPO (Air/Army Post Office, Fleet Post Office or Diplomatic Post Office) destinations, or hotels.
Any delivery requiring a ferry may be subject to additional fees. For expedited or special shipping requirements, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In-stock items are normally shipped within 48 hours after an order has been processed & paid. Items are shipped directly from one of AVENUE ROAD’s distribution centers depending on destination city. Delivery dates are good faith estimates only and are quoted in "business days" this does not include weekends and statutory holidays.
In-stock items normally ship within 48 hours after an order has been processed & paid. If you order by credit card, your card will be charged as each item is shipped. We will accept cancellation of your order for items that have not shipped or that are on back order. Once an item has shipped, cancellation is not possible. Custom and special-order items cannot be cancelled.
White Glove Delivery
White Glove Delivery is a premium service which is guaranteed to ensure that the delivery experience matches the beautiful product you are about to receive. White Glove service consists of:
- A scheduled appointment with the consignee with a 4-hour delivery window during standard hours of operation (Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Day & Time specific appointments are available for an additional fee
- Two-person delivery to consignee location
- Item(s) delivered inside the home and placed in the room of choice
- Item(s) delivered to main and/or second level (up or down)
- Item(s) unpacked and packaging debris removed from premises
- Light assembly up to 15 minutes for items
Transit time depends upon location, proximity to distribution center and accessibility to your location, but is estimated at between 2 & 10 days. Please remember that white glove service is not a courier service and the careful handling takes some extra time.
All shipping costs including any import duties and local sales tax will be calculated at checkout.
With White Glove Delivery, your new purchase will be delivered inside your home. To help our delivery team, please complete the following steps before they arrive.
Please measure the entry path to the intended room as accurately as possible.
The entry path should not consist of many turns, staircases, and / or any obstacles that may inhibit the delivery of your item(s).
The following measurements are required to ensure your doorways and other passages offer sufficient clearance:
- Exterior doorway: height, width and distance from adjacent wall.
- Staircases: If delivery is to a room on a different floor, measure staircase width (including the width at any turns or curves) and distance from opposite wall upstairs or downstairs. There may be an extra fee for this service
- Elevators: If you live in a multi-level building with access to an elevator, please measure the elevator door opening, interior height and distance from opposite wall.
You should always consider the size of the package you are receiving when measuring your interior spaces and passageways. If you have any concerns about clearance issues, please contact us at email@example.com
Clear the indoor delivery path
- Lighting fixtures: Make sure there’s full clearance below all fixtures
- Artwork: Remove artwork and other hanging objects in narrow passageways
- Area rugs: Rugs, runner and floor coverings may be a hazard and should be removed or secured
- Doors: please ensure that there is enough clearance
- Service elevators: please remember to book your service elevator, if you live in an apartment building
- Pets: please keep your animals in a separate room while the delivery takes place
Provide access from outside.
Please be sure to remove any obstacles from your driveway and walkways prior to the delivery team’s arrival. Your walkway should be cleared of all snow and ice during Winter to allow complete unimpeded access to your residence.
We strive to arrange that your package arrives to you safely and free of damage. However if you receive a product that has been damaged during shipping, we will make every effort to dispatch your replacement as quickly as possible, at no cost to you. In order to comply with our insurance requirements, damaged goods must be reported within 24 hours of receipt. If damage does unfortunately occur, please review our policies below for returning damaged items:
Damage to Outer Package Only
Should you receive a package with distinguishable damage to the outside of the box or packaging but believe the item inside is intact, please make written note of this with the delivery team when signing for your package. If the damage is not noted by the receiver on the signed paperwork, we cannot be responsible for any product damage and will be unable to accept a return or issue a refund.
Damage to Package and Contents
If a package appears noticeably damaged, you may refuse delivery of the item. Please notify us immediately if this occurs and we will arrange for a replacement to be sent to you as soon as possible. Original product lead times may apply on the replacement product availability.
Damage to Contents Only
If your intact package is found to hold damaged contents, please keep the original packaging. Please contact us immediately and follow the subsequent instructions below.
For any of the previous scenarios please follow these return instructions:
- Take photos of damages to items & photos of any damage to package.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your original order number (if applicable), your name (or the name the item was ordered under), and the product you are wishing to return (with photos). You will be contacted with a pick-up time and day by our Client Service department.
- Arrangements will be made for replacement of your damaged item at no cost to you. Please note that your original product lead time may apply for a replacement.
- Refunds will only be issued once the original package is received back in our warehouse
Product did not meet expectations
If you wish to return an item, your refund will be charged a restocking fee equal to 25% of the purchase price and you will be responsible for outbound and return shipping and insurance charges. Returns must be received in original condition within 10 days.
Please be aware that furniture can be susceptible to damage during transit. We take great care to pack shipments so that they will arrive safely, so be sure to retain the original packing materials and original receipt for any item that you wish to return to us. You may have to provide supplementary packing materials if the outer carton has been worn during the original delivery.
Shipping charges are not refundable. We do not accept any returns or exchanges on custom or special-order furniture.
Returns are accepted only at our warehouse; they are not accepted at showrooms or our company headquarters.
All returns must be pre-authorized by emailing email@example.com
- Your original sales order number
- The name the order was placed under
- The product that you are returning